Monday, 4 August 2014

DJ Minoyama - Queen of Soul


DJ Minoyama - Queen of Soul

  1. Aretha Franklin / Day Deaming
  2. Patti Labelle / Love, Need and Want You
  3. Valerie Simpson / Silly Wasn’T I
  4. Natalie Cole / I Can’T Breakaway
  5. Phyllis Hyman / Don’T Tell Me, Tell Her
  6. Nancy Wilson / I’M in Love
  7. Minnie Riperton / Memory Lane
  8. the Jones Girls / This Feeling’S Killing Me
  9. Margie Joseph / I Feel His Love Getting Stronger
  10. Chaka Kahn / Papillon (Aka Hot Butterfly)
  11. Deniece Williams / Cause You Love Me, Baby
  12. Sister Sledge / Easier to Love
  13. Brandye / How Long
  14. Marlena Shaw / the Writing’S on the Wall
  15. Helen Reddy / Hit the Road, Jack
  16. Love Unlimited / I Can’
  17. Let Him Down
  18. the Honey Cone / Want Ads
  19. Freda Payne / We’Ve Gotta Find a Way Back to Love
  20. Salena Jones / Do I Love You
  21. Spanky Wilson / Specialty of the House
  22. Martha Reeves / Really Like Your Rap
  23. a Taste of Honey / World Spin
  24. Alton Mcclain & Destiny / Crazy Love
  25. Loleatta Holloway / All About the Paper
  26. Ren Woods / Hire Love
  27. Phyllis Hyman / I Ain’T Asking
  28. Evelyn King / Back to Love
  29. Sharon Redd / Never Give You Up
  30. Denise Lasalle / I’M So Hot
  31. Alicia Myers / Don’T Stop What You’Re Doin’
  32. Loleatta Holloway / We’Re Getting Stronger (the Longer We Stay Together) 

No comments:

Post a Comment