Thursday, 25 September 2014

DJ Kayper (UK) - Kiss Presents (16th January 2014)


Had some free time, thought I'd post some mixes that aren't on here that probably should, LOL.
Kayper has it all, looks, skillz and a great record collection! Njoi :)

Track List

Prince – I Wanna Be Your Lover
Duck Sauce – Radio Stereo
The Bar Kays – Freakshow On The Dance Floor
Rick James – Super Freak
Down & Out – The Roof Is On Fire
Aretha Franklin – Get It Right
B.B. & Q Band – Imagination
Kayper – Out My Mind
Solution – Feels So Right (Friend Within)
Juliet Sikora, Tube & Berger – Set It Off
Route 94 – My Love
Kayper – Don’t Know Right From Left
Julio Bashmore – Peppermint
Bizzie – Bizzie’s Party (Brooklyn Club Mix)
George Fitzgerald – I Can Tell (By The Way You Move)
Kayper – Magic Faces
Duke Dumont ft. Jax Jon – I Got You
Ninetoes Finder VS The Bad Yard Club – Inna De Ghetto
Disclosure, London Grammar – Help Me Loose My Mind (Paul Woolford Remix)

https://soundcloud.com/djkayper/kayper-kiss-mix

No comments:

Post a Comment