Sunday, 16 November 2014

Def Jam 30 Mixes/30 DJ's/30 Days





Can't actually remember how I stumbled onto this, I was mix digging real late at night and pretty much just found it? Anyway it's a pretty cool concept, 30 different mixes from 30 different DJ's in 30 days, all big names ranging from Tony Touch, DJ Revolution, DJ Scratch etc, so far!
I have ripped a few of these mixes myself, since Def Jam in their infinite wisdom isn't letting us download them, so if ppl want any of them, let me know and I'll upload some but I'm not going to do it if no one asks, so in the mean time you can just listen to them via the source.


Follow The Mixtapes Unites

4 comments:

  1. yes please! tony touch, dj scratch, boogie blind, revolution, mr chock as downloads would be kool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. downloadlinks would be very nice...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK Guys, sometime next week, I'll start from the beginning and work my through, I'll try if I got time 2morro to get one or two up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need all them Def Jam mixes...Good looking on the download links you posted....

    ReplyDelete