Friday, 13 February 2015

Mr Thing - "Saturday Night Live at Mr Thing's"

 
The UK's finest party rocker Mr Thing drops his first Hip Hop mix for 9 years with a few breaks thrown in for good measure...
"Hello everyone! Decided to launch my Mixcloud account with a totally live, one hour mix of stuff I like to play out - some old, some new and some still unreleased. Done in one take with no overdubs or edits...
Also have all of my infamous "Anorak/Nerd" mixes of breaks and samples ready to upload as well, these were previously only given out to my friends on CDRs as a bit of fun, and more to come as well, watch this space!"
For bookings contact info@the-orders.com 

If you've never had the chance do check a Mr Thing live show in London or nearby, definitely the UK's best party rocker for my money!

Saturday Night Live at Mr Thing's @DJMrThing by Dj Mr Thing on Mixcloud



Like The Mixtape Unites Facbook Page! Join Us on Google

1 comment: