Sunday, 6 September 2015

The Dynamic Hamza 21 - A Tribute To Sanaa Lathan (2015)




Over the years many of us have seen Hip Hop artists pay tribute to actress Lisa Bonet and Christina Ricci . As well to Rosario Dawson but no one, to my knowledge, has released a tribute to Love and Basketball's Sanaa Lathan.

In this mix I gathered a nice mixture of R&B tunes from 80's to present that I think reflect the style of NaNa. Enjoy

Jadakiss ft. Mariah Carey - U Make Me Wanna
Joss Stone - Jet Lag
Kenny Lattimore - Beautiful Girl
50 Cent - Definition Of Sexy
Musiq Soulchild - Buddy
Mary J Blige - Love You
Erykah Badu - The Healer
Mystic - Once a Week
MC Lyte ft Stan Carrizosa - Cravin
Michael Jackson - You Rock My World
Maxwell - As My Girl
Craig David - Bootyman
The Controllers - Stay
Amerie - All I Need
Trey Songz - Na Na
Mos Def ft Faith Evans - Brown Sugar (Extra Sweet)
New Edition - A Little Bit Of Love (Is All It Takes)
Simply Red - Stay
Donnell Jones - I'll Go


Mixcloud | Mixcrate | Audiomack



Join Us  On Mixcloud Join Us on Google Like The Mixtape Unites Facbook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment