Monday, 1 February 2016

The Dynamic Hamza 21 - Game Theory Session One




Within the month February I will be releasing a new mix every Monday. Moreover, these mixes will be slightly shorter than my previous mixes,
only 20 - 30 minutes in length.

All Sessions (volumes) of series features smooth and soulful R&B and Hip Hop that I'm sure many of you will love. As well as audio clips from Dante Nero,
Patrice O'neal and others.

Shabba Ranks ft. Maxi Priest ‎- Housecall (Morales Long Remix)
The Original 7ven - Lifestyle
Ill Al Skratch ft Brian McKnight - I'll Take Her
Adriana Evans - Before You
Kanye West ft. John Legend - Blame Game
Jhene Aiko - The Pressure
New Edition - Start Turnin' Me On
ILLusionist - I Go Crazy
Janet Jackson - Moist
Felt - Woman Tonight

Download Here | Mixcloud | Audio Mack | Mixcrate | Play FM
House-Mixes | Hear This



Join Us  On Mixcloud Join Us on Google Like The Mixtape Unites Facbook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment